- Dr. Rad performed a total hip replacement on my right hip one month ago. I have been walking without a cane for two weeks already. Lately, it's been approximately one mile a day. I recommend Dr. Rad with 100% . He is kind and has excellent bedside manners.
- Dr. Rad replaced my right knee in July. Soon I will have him replace my left knee. Great Doctor with very nice staff. I recommend him to all.
- Dr. Rad is an excellent Doctor. He replaced both of my hips and I couldn't be happier, He gave me a new life . And his staff is great Thank you again
- I had a knee replacement by Dr. Rad 2 months ago and could not be more please. I was off crutches in a few days, and without pain. My pain has not felt this good in years. He is not only a great surgeon, but has excellent bedside manners.
Dr. Shahin S. Rad offers the most advanced non-surgical and surgical treatments for hip, knee, and shoulder problems. He is dedicated to providing high-quality personalized care to each and every patient.
- MAKO Robotic Total Hip Replacement
- Traditional Total Hip Replacement
- Revision Total Hip Replacement
- Direct Anterior Hip Replacement
- Computer Navigation Total Hip
- Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- MAKO Robotic Partial Knee Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Revision Total Knee Replacement
- Computer Navigation Total Knee
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
Fellowship Trained in Hip, Knee and Shoulder Replacement
Dr. Rad is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon with fellowship-training in hip and knee replacement. He attended the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), and graduated with honors and Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor's degree in psychobiology. He received his Doctorate of Medicine at the Chicago Medical School, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.